Nick Leasure has been advising corporations and individuals on complex strategic communication matters for more than a decade. Prior to joining Reevemark in 2019, Nick spent two years and five years at strategic communications firms Finsbury and Joele Frank, respectively, in their New York offices.
Nick has extensive experience with friendly and contested transactions, spin-offs, public listings, shareholder activism, restructurings, senior leadership transitions, corporate crises, litigation, regulatory investigations, earnings warnings and restatements, and ongoing public and investor relations.
He has advised clients in virtually all industries, including healthcare, transportation, telecommunications, media, technology, energy, real estate, financial services, industrials, consumer products, retail, meat packaging and automotive, as well as private equity firms and their portfolio companies.
Representative client engagements include:
- Sanderson Farms on its $4.5B sale to Cargill and Continental Grain;
- American Vanguard, Aptevo, Bausch Health, Brunswick Bancorp and PDL BioPharma on activist defense;
- A leading diagnostics company in false advertising and IP litigation with a competitor and regulatory investigations;
- Cellebrite’s NYSE listing through a merger with TWC Tech Holdings II Corp and ongoing public relations representation;
- Tinder co-founders in their lawsuit against and $441 million settlement with Match and IAC;
- A major airline supplier on various issues related to 737-MAX grounding; and
- Chapter 11 proceedings for Gulfport Energy, Chesapeake Energy, Payless ShoeSource and Bristow Group.
Nick holds an MBA from Columbia Business School and a bachelor’s in Mathematics and Economics from Muhlenberg College.
Get in Touch
For more information about Reevemark or to inquire about a potential engagement, please send us an email.Email us