Pamela Greene has been advising companies, organizations and individuals on complex strategic communications matters for over 15 years. She works across multiple industries and provides counsel to clients facing high stakes business challenges, including shareholder activism and proxy contests, contested and friendly M&A transactions, public listings, Board and management changes, data breaches, product recalls, corporate restructurings and litigation. Pamela also works with a variety of clients on crisis preparedness planning, media and investor relations initiatives and long-term corporate positioning programs.
Before joining Reevemark, Pamela was a Managing Director at Sard Verbinnen & Co., a strategic communications firm. Prior to that she was Director of Corporate Communication at the financial printer Bowne & Co.
Pamela graduated magna cum laude from Towson University where she received a B.A. in English. She also holds an M.S. in Public Relations and Corporate Communications from New York University.
Representative client engagements include:
- Archer Aviation in its merger with Atlas Crest and IP litigation against Wisk Aero;
- BigBear.ai on its merger with GigCapital4, public listing and ongoing IR/PR support;
- Redwire on its merger with Genesis Park Acquisition Corp. and public listing;
- TAL Apparel on its lawsuit against the former owners of Brooks Brothers;
- INNOVATE Corp. (formerly HC2 Holdings) and Hildred Capital Partners on transactions and ongoing IR/PR positioning;
- A major airline supplier on various issues related to 737-MAX grounding; and
- Simon Property Group’s acquisition of Taubman Centers.
Get in Touch
For more information about Reevemark or to inquire about a potential engagement, please send us an email.Email us