For more than 25 years, Paul has served as a trusted advisor to boards, management teams and high-profile individuals on strategic communications around value-determinative issues.
Paul works closely with clients to develop strategies and messaging to enhance profiles and help leadership navigate complex situations. Paul provides media and investor relations counsel on shareholder activism, transactions, litigation and regulatory matters, reputational issues and restructurings across industries, including energy, retail, media, real estate, financials, pharmaceutical, consumer products and investment firms.
Paul is ranked by Chambers and Partners as both a top Litigation and Crisis Communications professional (2023 and 2022), as one of Lawdragon’s Global 100 Leaders in Legal Strategy & Consulting (2023, 2022 and 2021) and as a Top 15 Financial Communications Advisor by Insider (2021).
Representative client engagements include:
- Diamond Sports/Bally Sports, broadcaster for dozens of NBA, NHL and MLB teams, in its $10B restructuring;
- Trian Partners in its efforts to enhance shareholder value at Disney, Unilever, Invesco and Janus;
- Sanderson Farms on $4.5B sale to Cargill & Continental Grain;
- Haveli, NexPoint & Midwest Holding on transactions & positioning;
- American Vanguard, Gulfport, Brunswick Bank on activist defense;
- H.I.G. Capital, The Children’s Place, J.R. Simplot, and Archer Aviation on litigation and reputational matters;
- Chapter 11 proceedings for Highland Capital, Chesapeake Energy, Payless ShoeSource, Fred’s, and Bristow Group; and
- Entities in civil litigation and regulatory investigations.
Prior to co-founding Reevemark, Paul spent 22 years at Sard Verbinnen, where he was a Managing Director. Previously, Paul practiced law at a Manhattan litigation boutique, where he represented clients from the securities, professional sports and art industries in federal criminal and civil cases.
Paul graduated from Princeton University in 1989, where he majored in History and Captained the Heavyweight Crew Team. He graduated from Fordham University School of Law in 1992.
Get in Touch
For more information about Reevemark or to inquire about a potential engagement, please send us an email.Email us