Over the course of her career, Delia Cannan has provided strategic communications and investor relations counsel to companies undergoing special situations that have included public offerings, complex mergers & acquisitions, activist investor agitation and litigation. She has also helped clients to develop and execute goal-oriented IR and media relations programs, with specific expertise in crafting investment theses and messaging, and developing customized outreach strategies for key stakeholder groups, including media, investors, analysts, employees, commercial partners and regulators.
Prior to co-founding Reevemark, Delia was a Managing Director at Sard Verbinnen, a financial communications firm. Before joining Sard Verbinnen in 2011, Delia spent more than 10 years at Taylor Rafferty, an investor relations firm specializing in cross-border investor relations, where she was a Senior Director.
Delia graduated cum laude from Boston College’s Carroll School of Management, where she received her B.S. in Economics and General Management.
Delia was selected as one of Lawdragon’s Global 100 Leaders in Legal Strategy & Consulting in 2021, 2022 and 2023.
Representative client engagements include:
- Sanderson Farms on its $4.5B sale to Cargill and Continental Grain;
- AIG around the separation of its Life & Retirement business and sale of assets to Blackstone;
- De-SPAC mergers and listings for Redwire, BigBear.ai and Cellebrite;
- Payless ShoeSource’s Chapter 11 proceedings and reorganization;
- Bristow Group’s executive succession, Chapter 11 filing and emergence;
- Chesapeake Energy’s Chapter 11 proceedings, acquisition of WildHorse and litigation support;
- J.R. Simplot and The Children’s Place on reputational matters; and
- A major airline supplier on various issues related to 737-MAX grounding.
- Many of Delia’s other assignments remain confidential.
Get in Touch
For more information about Reevemark or to inquire about a potential engagement, please send us an email.Email us