Renée Soto is a trusted communications advisor to companies, organizations and individuals facing complex business and legal challenges.
For the past 18 years, Renée has developed and executed strategic communications programs for corporate crises, high-stakes litigation, executive transitions, transformational corporate transactions, shareholder activism campaigns and other special situations. Her expertise includes designing and implementing high-impact stakeholder relations programs for clients facing reputational crises, regulatory investigations, and other sensitive matters.
Representative client engagements include:
- Reputation management and litigation communications support for anti-trafficking organization Operation Underground Railroad;
- Diamond Sports Group’s Chapter 11 restructuring, executive transitions, and ongoing media relations;
- An independent wealth management firm in connection with litigation filed by former employee turned competitor;
- A subprime auto lender on litigation with a federal regulator and State AGs;
- Bausch + Lomb’s IPO and executive management changes;
- Cellebrite’s NYSE listing through a merger with TWC Tech Holdings II Corp;
- A major airline supplier on various issues related to 737-MAX grounding;
- Preparing crisis communications preparedness plans and leading crisis simulations; and
- Serving as media and investor relations counsel to publicly traded companies and private investment firms.
Prior to co-founding Reevemark, Renée was a Managing Director and Partner at Sard Verbinnen & Co., a strategic communications firm she joined in 2005. Renée began her career as an Associate at Cravath, Swaine & Moore, LLP, where she worked on M&A and securities transactions.
She received an A.B. from Harvard College and a J.D. from Harvard Law School, where she was an Editor of the Harvard Law Review. Renée has a Certificate in Sustainable Business Strategy and has completed coursework in Corporate Social Responsibility at Harvard Business School.
Renée was selected as one of Lawdragon’s Global 100 Leaders in Legal Strategy & Consulting in 2021, 2022, and 2023. She is a member of the National Association of Corporate Directors.
Get in Touch
For more information about Reevemark or to inquire about a potential engagement, please send us an email.Email us