Founding Partner & CEO
Brandy Bergman has spent over 20 years advising public corporations, private companies, high-profile individuals, and private equity and professional services firms, on a wide range of strategic communications issues including litigation, crises, reputation management, M&A, defense planning and proxy fights, executive transitions and corporate positioning. Brandy has also advised clients on media and investor relations surrounding special situations such as regulatory investigations, cyber attacks, executive/employee misconduct and product recalls.
In 2020, Brandy was named as a top crisis advisor by Business Insider and she was ranked by Chambers and Partners as a top litigation support communications professional in 2020, 2021 and 2022. Brandy was also selected as one of Lawdragon’s Global 100 Leaders in Legal Strategy & Consulting in 2021 and 2022.
Before 2018, Brandy was a partner at Sard Verbinnen & Co, a strategic communications firm she joined in 1997. Prior to that, Brandy was a senior assistant district attorney in the Kings County District Attorney’s Office. During her five years as a prosecutor, Brandy was responsible for investigating and prosecuting crimes ranging from insurance fraud and embezzlement to homicide. Brandy holds a J.D. degree from Fordham University School of Law and a B.A. degree in Psychology from the University of Michigan.
Representative client engagements include:
- AIG around the separation of its Life & Retirement business and sale of assets to Blackstone;
- Fortune 500 financial institution on regulatory matters, civil litigation and management change;
- Private technology companies on issues management and litigation;
- Top private equity firm on civil litigation, congressional inquiry and general positioning;
- Public and private company boards and executives on #MeToo and DEI issues; and
- Tinder co-founders in their lawsuit against and $441 million settlement with Match Group and IAC.
Get in Touch
For more information about Reevemark or to inquire about a potential engagement, please send us an email.Email us