Luc Herbowy is a Vice President at Reevemark, providing strategic communications support on a number of transactions and litigation support matters, as well as ongoing corporate positioning and media and investor relations programs.
Representative client engagements include:
- BigBear.ai, Redwire Corporation and INNOVATE Corp. (formerly HC2 Holdings) on transactions and IR/PR positioning;
- Sanderson Farms on its $4.5B sale to Cargill and Continental Grain;
- Brunswick Bancorp on activist defense (Stilwell Value);
- Archer Aviation in its merger with Atlas Crest and IP litigation against Wisk Aero;
- Dune Real Estate Partners on general representation matters; and
- The Children’s Place on reputational matters.
Prior to joining Reevemark, Luc worked for his family business, Utica Window & Office Cleaners.
He graduated magna cum laude from Colgate University, where he majored in history and minored in applied mathematics.
Get in Touch
For more information about Reevemark or to inquire about a potential engagement, please send us an email.Email us