Jill Steinman is a Senior Associate at Reevemark, providing strategic communications support on a variety of special situations and transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, shareholder activism, senior leadership transitions, corporate crises, litigation, regulatory investigations, and ongoing public and investor relations.
Prior to joining Reevemark, Jill served as a Teach for America corps member in Nashville, TN. In this role, Jill taught middle school math at a charter school.
She graduated cum laude from Harvard University, where she majored in Government. She also has a master’s degree from the Relay Graduate School of Education.
Representative client engagements include:
- Sanderson Farms on its $4.5B sale to Cargill and Continental Grain;
- PDL BioPharma on activist defense against Engine Capital;
- Tinder co-founders in their lawsuit against and $441 million settlement with Match Group and IAC;
- Redwire on transactions and IR/PR positioning; and
- A major airline supplier on various issues related to 737-MAX grounding.
Get in Touch
For more information about Reevemark or to inquire about a potential engagement, please send us an email.Email us