David Roberts is a Senior Associate at Reevemark, providing strategic communications counsel on a variety of special situations and transactions, including M&A and public listings, corporate positioning, litigation, shareholder activism, and ongoing public and investor relations programs.
David’s previous work experience includes roles at a media strategy firm, boutique sports agency, and non-profit organization dedicated to gender equality.
He graduated from Princeton University with a B.A in Public and International Affairs and a minor in Entrepreneurship. In addition, he captained the Men’s Varsity Tennis team for two years.
Representative client engagements include:
- A leading diagnostics company in false advertising and IP litigation with a competitor and regulatory investigations;
- Redwire and BigBear.ai on transactions and IR/PR positioning;
- Tinder co-founders in their lawsuit against and $441 million settlement with Match Group and IAC;
- Confidential support around opioid litigation for professional services client; and
- Archer Aviation in its merger with Atlas Crest and IP litigation against Wisk Aero.
Get in Touch
For more information about Reevemark or to inquire about a potential engagement, please send us an email.Email us