Audun Jawanda is an Associate at Reevemark, providing strategic communications support on a variety of special situations and transactions, as well as ongoing corporate positioning and media and investor relations programs.
His previous work experience includes roles at ImageThink, the United Nations Foundation as a part of the Special Projects and Implementation team, the NHP Foundation and the New York State Supreme Court.
Audun received a B.A. in Economics and Political Science from McGill University, where he also held communications roles in both student government and as a part of McGill University’s high school-level Model UN conference.
Representative client engagements include:
- BigBear.ai on transactions and IR/PR positioning;
- Dune Real Estate Partners on general representation matters;
- Hildred Capital in its acquisition of StriVectin under its Crown Laboratories brand;
- The Children’s Place on reputational matters; and
- A NASDAQ-listed biotechnology company in connection with animal welfare issues.
Get in Touch
For more information about Reevemark or to inquire about a potential engagement, please send us an email.Email us